Saturday, November 10, 2012

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ..."

~Dear Friends, Today I've been meditating on the Bible Verse, "Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." First, let's look at the first part of this verse... "I can do all things..." Notice that it says, "I
 can do it", not "God will do it". Many times people will pray for a blessing, and then sit back and wait for God to do it for them. Sometimes, God wants to see us do everything we can for ourselves in this area first. For instance, a person who needs a job must get up and look for one. The second part of the verse says, "...through Christ who strengthens me." Every thing you do should be seen through the eyes of Christ. Ask yourself, "Is this something he would approve of? Do you think it's the best God wants for you?" Don't compromise your integrity. God won't bless your actions and efforts if they're against his teachings. Be honest, pure, loving, helpful, full of good works... everything a Christian is supposed to be. Then, ask Christ to be with you, guide you, and strengthen you, and together you can move mountains. / God Bless You All Today, Pastor Carol~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment